Follow me on Pinterest

7.01.2014

Tea Party Baby Shower

My little Lolo is having a baby girl this summer, we decided to throw her a tea party baby shower. 
I didn't have a lot of time or supplies to make the cake, so I went for the rustic look with fresh flowers on the top, easiest quick cake to make! 



Clothes line with baby clothes, booties, and pom pom flowers. 


Lanterns with lace and flower design
My sister was smart enough to hang the lanterns with dental floss. So smart. 
Cherry blossom center piece
The soon to be mamma got her cup of tea served to her by Grandma to be

My sister in law made this adorable bow holder. Clip the bows on and you have a cute way to store them!
Grandma made this adorable romper
(she has some similar ones available in our etsy shop, ETSY)
Homemade bibs and receiving blankets, the perfect gifts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment