Follow me on Pinterest

4.09.2014

Elephant Baby Quilt


Stamp quilts are so much fun! I started cutting this quilt out while my machine was in the shop. I was bored and decided to try and use up some fabric that I had left over from other projects. I liked making this quilt because I got to show off some fun fabrics and use some fun colors. This elephant fabric is the girl version from my SIMPLE BABY QUILT




I made nine squares that were 10 1/2 inches each. Then I put a 2 1/2 inch border around and in between the squares. I then added two 2 1/2 borders around the entire quilt. 
I like the idea for this quilt because you can be as creative as you would like for the squares. I wanted some big blocks to show off the cute fabric, but the little squares are so cute too! I would definitely make another stamp quilt! 
This quilt is available in my Etsy shop
 photo etsy_zps31ccd80f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment