Follow me on Pinterest

4.11.2014

Baby Girl Strip Quilt (Easy)


 I just love strip quilts. There super easy, fast, and look beautiful! This little beauty was made with the same fabric as my MODERN TRIANGLE QUILT.
Want to make your own? Here is what you will need-


18 2 1/2 inch by 42 inch strips of multiple fabric (i had 9 different fabrics. but you can use more or less)
2 white strips are 4 1/2 inches by 42 inches. 
3/8 of a yard of your fabric of choice for binding I used a bright turquoise binding to pop the color 
1 1/4 yard soft flannel for back

Lay strips out in your preferred order, sew together, add white strips to both ends (top and bottom). Baste, quilt, and bind.
 I used my free motion foot to machine quilt swirls on each strip, but simple straight lines would look amazing too!
This quilt is available in my Etsy shop
 photo etsy_zps31ccd80f.png


No comments:

Post a Comment