Follow me on Pinterest

1.20.2014

Double Chocolate Salted Caramel Sandwich Cookies

I sure love chocolate! These cookies are soft & the combination of chocolate with caramel is divine. Just in time for Valentines day, you can make these as a gift for yourself, or if you feel the love, share with friends.
Ready to make your own-


Preheat oven to 350
In medium size bowl sift together:
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
In large bowl mix:
3/4 cups sugar
2/3 cups canola oil
After sugar and oil are mixed add:
1/2 cup almond milk (or milk or your choice)
2 tsp vanilla extract
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in 3 batches.
Add 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Mix just to blend
Get your hands dirty! Roll into balls and flatten on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. You can make them as big or as small as you would like, just try to make them the same size if you're going to make a cookie sandwich. I got about 12 sandwiches from my batch.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool completely before adding caramel
I used this recipe I found on pinterest SALTED CARAMEL

ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment