Follow me on Pinterest

12.09.2013

Santa's Hat Table Runner

This is a pattern I bought at Pine Needles which is located in Gardner Village which is located in Salt Lake City, Utah... which is perhaps the quilting capital of the world. I altered it somewhat to suit my liking and without trying to insult the creator of such pattern I think mine is stinkin' dang cute! This was also another attempt at quilting with my walking foot. You can't see the stitching, but I did quite a bit and tried to get a little trickier.Oh, yes, and my friend bought me a yo yo maker so these yo yo's are a product of this device. It only took me five practice tries before I got the hang of it. Decided it is easier than making them without gadget so I bought another one in a bigger size.  

No comments:

Post a Comment