Follow me on Pinterest

11.19.2013

Christmas Tree

 Finally Finished, just in time for Christmas!
The finished quilt is about 45*40 inches. I will use it as a wall hanging.

 I went with an aqua blue binding to match my rick rack
 I even did the quilting myself using a long arm machine. I was pretty nervous doing it with out following a pattern, but boy it is SO much easier to use the machine when you're using the handles directly on the quilt. I loved it. I can't wait to try out new designs and patterns. 

 For this I did an easy swirl with an aqua blue variegated thread. You could easily do this design using a free motion foot on your machine. I've used it before on smaller projects (like this table runner CHRISTMAS/WINTER TABLE RUNNER
Watch me in action below, I love watching this machine go!

Make your own tree here:

Find more Christmas projects here:

YEAH! Merry, Happy, almost Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment